In order to submit something newsworthy that is dog related, it must be done in the discussion board.
- When creating a new “topic” that is newsworthy make sure to include the “news” tag.
- Make sure the content is cat related, it will be deleted otherwise.
- Make sure the content is newsworthy, the “news” tag will be deleted otherwise.
- The more “voices”, “shares”, “likes”, “+1’s” a topic has, the faster it’s investigated and made into an “article“.
- At the start of each week, each post on the front page is evaluated based on popularity in order to determine it’s presence (on the front page).
- Once an “article” is created the “topic” is closed, the last “reply” will provide a link to the “article“.
- Deathrow, adoption, transport, fundraiser and lost & found listing are not accepted as “news” (with an exception for events). Everything else is however welcomed in the discussion board.